• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We went to Get Some yesterday!

Queen Kat

imported post

Some of you may have missed the poston UCCthat said more small events...in the thread Hedonistic suggested a Sunday Morning Shoot at Get Some. It was Hedonistic, me, Scott.Pete & his lady who ended up going. I had tons of fun and I even got TWO bullseye's! WOW! That's the best shooting I've ever done (thanks to Hedonistic's excellent coaching skills) and I haven't done any shooting in almost 4 years! Anyways, I hope next time we can round up more UCC and OCDO friends to join us! It was pretty spontanious but in the future I will try and get the word out better for smaller events that I know of.

sFi_machinegunsdual.gif