• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Husband's Revenge

Orygunner

imported post

Note: I do not condone the tactics of the husband, firearms aren't something to play around with in this manner. The woman obviously did not know safety rules (finger on trigger when not shooting), and I can hope to hell that whyever the woman was handling the gun to begin with, that it was not loaded, or this could have been a REALLY disasterous practical joke.

http://break.com/index/wife-will-never-touch-a-gun-again.html

...That being said, it is pretty damn funny :lol:...
...Orygunner...

johnnyb

Banned
imported post

lmao i liked the slow motion.

the way she was man handling that pistol with her touge out and shit made me think it might be acting but if its acting shes pretty good ahah

yeahYeah

imported post

that woman should have not be allowed to hold that gun. she looked totally incompetent. and the idiot husband could have caused her to pull the trigger.

funny though. :D

markand

imported post

It appears the gun was unloaded. Sure hope so, anyway. It did not fire. If you watch the husband, he was apparently lighting a string of firecrackers and throwing them behind the chair in which this poor woman was sitting. I do hope whatever she did to merit this joke, it was really, really bad. I wouldn't do this to anybody.

Orygunner

imported post

Now if it was a FAKE gun. Yeah. better believe I'd do it :lol:! (if well deserved, of course.)

I showed the video to my wife. She said:

"I would KILL you"

...Yeah, if it wasn't a fake gun, she probably would, too ;)...
...Orygunner...

Prophet

imported post

As long as its unloaded...it was pretty damn funny.

A pretty mean joke butaprankreminiscent of one i pulled years ago in high school. My spanish teacher was deathly afraid of balloons and the class before hers had a party and when she came in to the room there was a balloon sitting by her desk. She very tentatively and carefully (like it was a bomb) picks it up at its base by her index finger and thumb and was going to (i assume) throw it out the window or something. I figured this would be a perfect time to drop my book flat on the floor. BOOM! She jumped just like the wife did.

hsmith

imported post

extremely irresponsible on both parties.

she should have been fingering the trigger like that for starters, it is a gun not a toy.

he shouldn't have been fooling around like that, it is a gun not a toy.

goofing around near firearms leads to complacency, which leads to accidents, which leads to deaths.

guns are a blast and fun to shoot, but they are still deadly weapons and should be treated as such.

Orygunner

imported post

hsmith wrote:
extremely irresponsible on both parties.

she should have been fingering the trigger like that for starters, it is a gun not a toy.

he shouldn't have been fooling around like that, it is a gun not a toy.

goofing around near firearms leads to complacency, which leads to accidents, which leads to deaths.

guns are a blast and fun to shoot, but they are still deadly weapons and should be treated as such.

No kidding! Next thing you know, someone will put an unloaded gun in a child's toybox with a hidden camera to watch if the kids play with it!

...Wait...That wouldn't be funny...
...Orygunner...

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Orygunner wrote:
No kidding! Next thing you know, someone will put an unloaded gun in a child's toybox with a hidden camera to watch if the kids play with it!

...Wait...That wouldn't be funny...
...Orygunner...
From your comment I assume you know that has been done, more than once.

esstac

Metal_Monkey

imported post

That video in that link was the shortened version. Not to condone this, but there is more to it. It is all over youtube and myspace. Just to fill some in on this, in the beggining of this video he says how (as he is getting the firecrackers)prior to the event you seen how for about a half hour he wassitting down with her teaching her how to handle it. He states how he told her to leave it alone and she decided after he left to touch it. So he thought it would be funny to give her payback for not lisening.Here is what I found (at least I think to be full version) the unedited one that all these anti-gun people cut and edit.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39030300

hsmith

imported post

esstac wrote:
Video says A LOT.

"We have guns in the house, But we haven't sat down and told them this is how you treat a gun"

Those are the irresponsible gun owners out there.

I also wonder how many were gun owners and have taught their children to respect firearms.

But also sad was the girl that picked up the gun and her father was a hunter that "had shown her what to do"

But then again, they are kids... Just have to hope yours know what to do...