• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This was posted on USConcealedCarry.org

Gunslinger

imported post

DKSuddeth wrote:
One of the main reasons I'm so glad I moved out of Illinois. I remember when there were major stories reporting the Shaun Kranish issue, they had one blurb in there from an Illinois State Patrolmen who stated that they (LEOs) like it knowing that their residents aren't carrying guns, it makes it easier to know that those who are carrying are indeed criminals.

"We must take the guns from the population so the streets will be safe for the SS."

A. Hitler

Comp-tech

State Researcher
imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
Thanks, Thunder... mmm...it seems you have to register to see the board, and registration is disabled. Bummer. Oh well, I think the part you quoted pretty much gives us the gist of what he was saying.

--RedKnightt--
Registration isn't disabled...go to https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/public/1129.cfm , you can register there.... $47 for 1 year though.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Statkowski wrote:
As for conceal carry state, the same thing applies, but once I see you're a card carrying CCW person I will remove the handcuffs, give you your gun back and tell you to be more careful.
Too late, nimrod, if you're in another state you've already committed assault, battery, false arrest under color of law, impersonating an officer, civil rights violations, and probably a few other laws, too.

Just imagine if this idiot saw someone open carrying.
He'd have an apoplectic fit in Arizona. This guy is paranoid.Definately an 'us vs them' mentality. 'Tell you to be more careful?" WHAT!? Do that in any state but Illinois pard 'n you'll be arrested by local popopo's as Statkowski sez. I OC everywhere... daily. 'Reason I 'stopped by' the Illinois site is'cause my wife 'n some in-laws are from the Chicago area. Police State mentality is an understatement.