Thread: That's just mean...

Post imported post

"...our media are palace eunuchs gazing avidly at the harem of power and stroking their impotent pens in time to the rape of our liberties."
    -Sarah Hoyt

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    -Claire Wolfe

Post imported post

He's lucky she didn't suddenly figure out how to shoot that pistol then turn and put two in his pea sized brain.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

That ain't gonna never work on my wife. Besides I do know for a fact I'm not bullet proof.

Post imported post

Funny to watch and think about, but I don't have enough meat on my a$$ for all she'd chew off!

Post imported post

I've seen that a couple times now. Her reaction to the firecrackers looks genuine, but there's something fake about the way she's goofing around with the pistol in the moments leading up to that. It's like she's pretending to be occupied with it until the fireworks go off.

I don't know.

Of course, that didn't stop me from laughing the first time I saw it. :celebrate

Post imported post

This isn't the whole clip. There is one about 2 minutes long where the guy explains into the camera why he is doing it (something about his wife had been making fun of him for his guns for a very very long time, and now she was into them so he wanted revenge for all the teasing).

The slow motion part is the best. Where you can truely see the fear and surprise on her face

Post imported post

That is just mean!

Post imported post

But funny!