• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry in wall-mart (Brigham City)

41 Magnum

imported post

Yeah, REAL bad town toupset gun owners. A good friend of mine works at basin sports there in town. They sell alot of guns up there.

You ought to see the friends of the NRA dinner they do. It usually raises over $100,000 anually.:what::what:.

Which is why the NRA isheavily funding the big range that they're putting in.

41 Magnum

imported post

OK, I just got off the phone with the manager in Vernal. He seemed genuinely concerned at what happened last night. Said he's going to get some more details of exactly what went on. He is going to then contact Jim Curtis(he is over this store) and then call me back. I'll keep you all posted.

BTW: Sorry for the thread hi-jack.:? Hope I'm not stepping on toes. It just seemed appropriate to post this where we were discussing wal-mart anyway.