• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny.

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Yeah, I like visuals, the problem with words is sometimes they can be misconstrued.

Still off topic, but here's another example of that.

erin_brockovich_screwed_my_dog_skip.jpg

SLC-Vegan

imported post

In response to most gun control activists when they say "you aren't going to hunt deer with that..." No. I am not going to hunt deer. I don't hunt. The bill of rights says nothing at all about hunting deer. It states directly that we are to have and carry our guns to DEFEND OUR COUNTRY AS A MILITIA.

I'm not going to repeat the amendment because we all know it by heart.

Now I don't want to be defending my country with a BB gun. I want to be defending it with a pistol-grip high-capacity high-power assault rifle. With a barrel shroud.
I'll even use incendiary bullets if I feel the need to blow something up.