• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Word of a beautiful unicorn in Alexandria...

Neplusultra

imported post

Tomahawk wrote: Yeah, what can you say......

I tell people that I don't go onto VA Tech campus anymore because it's too painfull. Of course I've been saying this for years but they assume now it's because of the shooting. But that's not it. It's been too painfull for a long time. Go figure :^). It really is painfull. Makes me want to cry.

Neplusultra

imported post

peter nap wrote:
She's not a bow hunter is she?

bow.jpg

Peter, one day you will pay........

Edit: Does she have a boyfriend?

Neplusultra

imported post

ed wrote:
Maybe it was "our" own OpenCarry.org Lori?

By the way.. Lori will be here on Labor Day weekend.. I am talking to her about putting together an Open Carry lunch/dinner with her as our guest of honor
"Our" Lori??? Where is this or she should I say?

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
ed wrote:
Maybe it was "our" own OpenCarry.org Lori?

By the way.. Lori will be here on Labor Day weekend.. I am talking to her about putting together an Open Carry lunch/dinner with her as our guest of honor
"Our" Lori??? Where is this or she should I say?
Look at the top of every OPENCARRY page.. Blue shirt, Blue Jeans, Arms crossed.

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Okay guys, come on. Some things should really be links to the source with an NSFW tag. (not safe for work/wife)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

asforme wrote:
Okay guys, come on. Some things should really be links to the source with an NSFW tag. (not safe for work/wife)
Suggested a cold shower but it is their right to pile it own. Wives and daughters don't count.

Yata hey

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

asforme wrote:
I'm sure glad we didn't go to Hooters for our last OC dinner, wouldnt want to give anyone the wrong impression of the mission here.(please pay special attention to the heavy note of sarcasm)

RedKnightt

imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
Pfft, heteros. ;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Lonnie, you'll be getting the bill for a new keyboard :p

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

While not quite as well armed:shock:....this is one of the guides on the Bowman Ranch.

Certainly OC. Hunting is just much better than it used to be!:what:

4496n7q.jpg

AbNo

imported post

Prophet wrote:
peter nap wrote:

Peter nap, do you know Artemis here or is it just an internet find? If it's the former i echo Neplusultra in asking, does she have a boyfriend?
There's a thread over on XD Talk that this and the other picture show up multiple times.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

AbNo wrote:
Prophet wrote:
peter nap wrote:

Peter nap, do you know Artemis here or is it just an internet find? If it's the former i echo Neplusultra in asking, does she have a boyfriend?
There's a thread over on XD Talk that this and the other picture show up multiple times.
There are a number of pictures of her on the net. Been out there for about a year and every so often, another one shows up...after all, she doesnt look like Janet Reno:uhoh:

Cutter has her picture (or as he claims, the bow) on Chasing Game and I posted it on a building site.
I wouldn't fall in love if I were you.

Virginiaplanter

imported post

peter nap wrote:
While not quite as well armed:shock:....this is one of the guides on the Bowman Ranch.

Certainly OC. Hunting is just much better than it used to be!:what:

4496n7q.jpg

Nice Rack