• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Word of a beautiful unicorn in Alexandria...

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
Lonnie Wilson wrote:
Pfft, heteros. ;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Lonnie, you'll be getting the bill for a new keyboard :p
I may need to buy you another keyboard after this one, RedKnightt. :p

gay_boy_gun_fighter.bmp

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
asforme wrote:
Okay guys, come on. Some things should really be links to the source with an NSFW tag. (not safe for work/wife)
I'm sure glad we didn't go to Hooters for our last OC dinner, wouldnt want to give anyone the wrong impression of the mission here. (please pay special attention to the heavy note of sarcasm)
Do not let other people's disposition to poor judgement influence you too much.
The choice to not meet at Hooters was a collective one made for some simple but obvious reasons.

The postings/photographs here are by individuals who choose to ignore or not care about the negative impact such may have on OCDO.
There is a time and place for most things and this isn't it for that.

Why contribute to the image our opponents wish to paint of us - gun totin', beer drinkin', camo wearin', truck drivin', hicks around whom no woman is safe from at least bein' stared at? Don't qualify on all regards? Maybe you'd better work on your image.

Yata hey

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
asforme wrote:
Okay guys, come on. Some things should really be links to the source with an NSFW tag. (not safe for work/wife)
I'm sure glad we didn't go to Hooters for our last OC dinner, wouldnt want to give anyone the wrong impression of the mission here. (please pay special attention to the heavy note of sarcasm)
Do not let other people's disposition to poor judgement influence you too much.
The choice to not meet at Hooters was a collective one made for some simple but obvious reasons.
I dont. Nor do I allow other people's preconceived notion about eating in a particular restaurant due to the staff's wardrobeto alter my dining choices.
The postings/photographs here are by individuals who choose to ignore or not care about the negative impact such may have on OCDO. There is a time and place for most things and this isn't it for that. What about the negative impact that refusing to eat at a restaurant due to the staff's uniforms has on the image of OCDO? Hooters employes ladies from college students working their way through school to single moms trying to support their family. They should be given credit for maintaining employment and not feeding off the system like so many others. In my mind, they deserve our spending cash the same way any other restaurant does. Doesnt "our" image get damaged by not beingpatronizinga restaurant because of the staff's uniforms and our own personal hang ups?Didnt we just have another thread where a member struck up a conversation with a number of Hooters waitresses about the handguns that they own (one owned a Glock 23 if memory serves). The waitresses were all very pro gun and some I believe had carry permits. Are they not welcome in "our" community because of where they are employed? How do you think that they would feel if they read the thread about not eating at Hooters?
Why contribute to the image our opponents wish to paint of us - gun totin', beer drinkin', camo wearin', truck drivin', hicks around whom no woman is safe from at least bein' stared at? Don't qualify on all regards? Maybe you'd better work on your image.
If you associate people who patronizeHooters with those qualities that you listed above, perhapsit is the image in your mind that needs to be changed. I've never thought about any of those things when dining at Hooters.
Hágoónee'

G

Gentleman Ranker

imported post

unrequited (24 July 2008 Thursday 05:06) reports:

Friends have told me that a beautiful woman always dressed to kill (no badge, and some of the outfits aren't exactly federal heh) and always carries openly into the Whole Foods in Alexandria for lunch. I'm never in the area for lunch, so it's a second hand unicorn, but a unicorn nevertheless.
I work in easy walking distance of that WF and have eaten lunch there a number of times. Perhaps I'll amble over and do some foot reconnaissance next week.

I suspect she's way out of my league, but I'd be curious just to see OC in that part of Alexandria.

regards,

GR

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Why contribute to the image our opponents wish to paint of us - gun totin', beer drinkin', camo wearin', truck drivin', hicks around whom no woman is safe from at least bein' stared at?

gun totin'
- I carry a gun. :)

beer drinkin' - I do enjoy a cold beer. :D
camo wearin' - Army issued, didn't even have to pay for them! :celebrate

truck drivin' - Damn, can't afford to fuel a truck. :X

hicks hicks around whom no woman is safe from at least bein' stared at - I am a guy, it is impossible not to stare. ;)

4 out of 5 ain't bad I guess.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter - Hagoonee? Are you going somewhere? I prefer "yata hey" and all of the nuances it conveys.

I deny no one the right to carry, regardless of their station in life. I do reject the suitability of all acts and levels of decorum as being suitable simply because they exist. We must choose to carry the standard higher than most lest it be trampled upon. You either understand this or you do not. The problem is not mine.

Yata hey

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

OK, I realize that a lot of people associate firearms ownership, with the type of people you described. But think about it. When was the last time you saw Cletus open carrying?

redneck-wedding-cake-topper.jpg

DocDaddy

imported post

I don't know about "bow girl"... they have limited range!!!

I like them when theyhave the abilityto "reach out and touch someone". Might be a little hard to conceal... but I would like to see her try!!! :celebrate

TexasNative

imported post

Hooters isn't a bordello. If it bothers someone that I patronize Hooters, the problem is theirs, not mine.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

TexasNative

imported post

Ah, I see what you mean. I seem to recall some folks objecting to patronizing Hooters while OCing, which I think is unwarranted.

But I can certainly understand why some folks wouldn't want to go there (having nothing to do with OC).

Virginiaplanter

imported post

Virginia was founded in 1607 at Jamestown by adventurers not by boring, and dull Pilgrims. William Bradford and his Pilgrims are for the self-loathing, Self-depriving types. Captain John Smith and John Rolfe were looking for love with the "Girls of the Powhatan Nation". They crossed paths with a babe named Pocahontas. The rest is history...

Why here in Virginia, even the most family friendly places have enjoyed the Hooter girls:

CWhooters1.jpg

CWhooters2.jpg

Neplusultra

imported post

ed wrote:
Ok.. this may be dumb but I also like them properly trained. I like seeing their long, slender, well manicured finger OFF THE TRIGGER. If you look at the old G. Gordon Liddy calendar photos you could tell they were just posed by a photog that knew nothing of gun safety.

http://www.moviebadgirls.com/liddy2_page1.html
Not only that but the photos are just trashy, 80's trashy to boot!

Tomahawk

imported post

TexasNative wrote:
Hooters isn't a bordello. If it bothers someone that I patronize Hooters, the problem is theirs, not mine.
Well, if you like bordellos, nothing wrong with that either. Given the low quality of Hooters food, you probably get more for your money at such a place anyway.