• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Doctor Runs off Armed Robber

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Awesome, the resturaunt says he's got a free meal and a very nice bottle of wine for his next visit. Glad to see at least one visit looks well upon the Armed Citizen.

imperialism2024

imported post

Oh no! Didn't that doctor know that carrying a gun makes him 35,000 times more likely to drunkenly kill a member of his own family! Oh, the guns, the guns!

Er, anyhow. Guess he can think for himself, thankfully, and not follow the medical party line that guns are evil.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
(CLIP)......not follow the medical party line that guns are evil.
I guess I'm just lucky with the people in the medical field that I know, as all of the MD's that I let near my family are all Pro-2A. Heck, my shooting buddy is an ARNP. I thought for a second when I read the story that it might have been him (as he carries religiously), but it specifically said a few times it was a "doctor."