• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jay's Guns & Accessories

Dr.Coy

imported post

New shooting range, right next to the PC Airport.

COME CHECK IT OUT, I JUST JOINED... Well mannered staff. Do not come across cocky as I have met in the past at other places.

Hours of operation: Tue - Sun, 10AM - 6PM CST Closed Monday

Contact Information:
Phone: 850-785-4686
Email: jaysguns4@yahoo.com

3219 Highway 390 West
Panama City, FL 32405

cvickers

imported post

It is great to have some nice people who make you feel comfortable when you go in. Won't do me much good in Orlando thought. Pop a few for me when you think about it.

tracylaud83

imported post

It's way to far for me, (I live in Ocala) but I checked out the page anyway. Sounds interesting on rentals, but seems a little high priced unless you shoot alot.

If I'm ever in the area, i'd check it out.

Do they offer any discounts to LEO ???

UTOC-45-44

imported post

rickou812 wrote:
This is probably the reason Why.
NRA membership required:

TJ
I see nothing wrong with promoting the NRA. If you can afford to have a gun and pay for ammo to shoot up at a range, then certainly you can afford $35 a year and help support your 2nd admendment rights ;)

Negotiate your Rights Away = Vote for Obama;)

Vote for obama. Leave your guns here in the drop box. It'll save you time

TJ

Dr.Coy

imported post

who gives a flip about joining the nra or not... the point is it is the only place within a one hour drive that you can shoot.

a weapon unpracticed is a mistake, not a tool.

i put politics aside when it comes to the safety of myself and of my wife's

practice practice practice