• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TVTV Appearance Tonight

BrianEMT

imported post

I just got a call from a TVTV rep, they want me on the show tonight at 8PM. I don't even know where this station is or where they air their material, but I will try to get a hard copy of it before I leave.

I know my open carry top to bottom so here we go! :celebrate

Navajo

imported post

I have full faith in you!

Just don't giggle! ;)

And no uh or um while you think abour what to say, silence is OK while you colect you thoughts.

boom

imported post

maybe they would be kind enough to give you a digital copy of the interview.

I were you, I'd OC to the station. That is if you have a lockbox in your car for if they ask you not to bring it inside.

Edit: in regards to the comment below; I kinda thought someone would say it, and you didn't disappoint. But showing up with it would be good. I think the interview is important, especially in light of the Colmbes interviw recently.If asked not to carry inside (unlikely)... you could say, "normally I would just not come inside or not patronise a business asking me this, but this interview is important to me, as well as the open carry right. I will lock this up, be right back."

Or you could just leave and make a good point in the process. lol

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Personally, I'd get in the car and leave if they don't let you in with it. They know it was an OC event and they are inviting you there knowing what you accesorize with :celebrate

Edit:
In regards to the new comment above...
He could do both...refuse to enter the building but still do the interview...outside on the lawn. :)

boom

imported post

Yea, disregard my edit above. IndianaBoy'sedited sceneriowould make the strongest statement.

I just realized it is 8 in Boiseho. I hope someone is taping this, if it is live.

Anyone know what TVTV is? Cable? a show?

BrianEMT

imported post

They did give me a hard copy, and I am ripping it as I speak. I will create a new thread when it is done.

The airtime is set sometime next week, I will post up when I know for sure. It is OTA Channel 11.