• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LMFAO

xRapidDavex

imported post

The fore grip of this modified pistol sheared off while he was firing it. When that happened, the barrel of the gun moved down and pointed at his hand while firing full auto. Not really his fault.

thx997303

imported post

Well, I don't think he should have been using the fore grip. Not on a weapon that short.

It's bad to put your hand near the muzzle of any firearm. Especially while firing.

So yeah, it is his fault, and the stupid guy who put the fore grip on it, he's a moron too.

Anyway, I was saying that he would feel like a retard after that, not that he was a retard.

scorpioajr

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Well, I don't think he should have been using the fore grip. Not on a weapon that short.

It's bad to put your hand near the muzzle of any firearm. Especially while firing.

So yeah, it is his fault, and the stupid guy who put the fore grip on it, he's a moron too.

Anyway, I was saying that he would feel like a retard after that, not that he was a retard.
THX - What about Mp5??

xRapidDavex

imported post

I don't know THX, I would think a foregrip on a fully auto pistol would make perfect sense and it was just unfortunate that it sheared off.

Edit: By the way, the guy shooting the pistol DID NOT put the grip on, this was a friend's pistol so IMO, still not his fault.

thx997303

imported post

That's what I figured, like I said, the guy who put it on.

Like I said, I don't think that you should put your hand that close to the muzzle of a firearm.

I could make an exception for that MP5, as it is built into the firearm.

I have heard a lot of stories about fore grips coming off of picatinny rails.

Wouldn't trust em, even on an AR.

ETA: and that foregrip on the mp5 is further back than it would be on a Glock 18.

xRapidDavex

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
That's what I figured, like I said, the guy who put it on.

Like I said, I don't think that you should put your hand that close to the muzzle of a firearm.

I could make an exception for that MP5, as it is built into the firearm.

I have heard a lot of stories about fore grips coming off of picatinny rails.

Wouldn't trust em, even on an AR.

ETA: and that foregrip on the mp5 is further back than it would be on a Glock 18.

oops, missed that. sorry.