• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater August OC dinner

C

ccloud43

imported post

OK Im setting up a Dinner for Sat the 2nd of Aug @ 7:00 PM. The location is Village Inn on Independance Blvd.

Village Inn
313 Independance Blvd

It is across the street from Pembroke mall. Here is a map from mapquest

Village Inn

Could I get a headcount please so I can call and reserve a table.

OBXMIKE

imported post

I might actually be able to make it to this one!!! Right down the street from work, right about the time I get off.......COOL!!

:celebrate

Bubba Ron

imported post

ccloud43 wrote:
OK Im setting up a Dinner for Sat the 2nd of Aug @ 7:00 PM. The location is Village Inn on Independence Blvd.

Village Inn
313 Independence Blvd

It is across the street from Pembroke mall. Here is a map from mapquest

Village Inn

Could I get a headcount please so I can call and reserve a table.
Corey, it's best to call them the afternoon of the dining out and just give them a ball-park headcount figure - but in the past the "word" usually did not get to the evening shift. The General Manager is a friend and has asked for and received the information for obtaining his CHP. Don't know if we can make it, but if we can, there will be 5 of us.

danbus

imported post

I wanna be down, but Shauncey's B-Day is Sat. Plus I have a friend who wants to come.

If everything goes my way, I will be able to make it.

Sea_Chicken

imported post

I'm in school this week for work and as it turns out the two guys that sit at my table are both new to open carry and have been doing it for a little while now. I refered them to ocdo and they might be able to make the dinner this weekend. OC is bigger than i thought it really is a movement.:celebrate

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I will be able to make it. I am again collecting magazines for Brian and his crew in Afghanistan. If any of you have gun mags or other publications they would enjoy, bring 'em along and I will collect them.

Bullbuster

imported post

Dang nabit I spoke to soon. I was informed when I came into work tonight that I'm headed down to Camp Lajuan in the morning to fix an A/C of ours that broke down today. Probably won't be back till Sun with the fix we have to do.

C

ccloud43

imported post

danbus wrote:
I wanna be down, but Shauncey's B-Day is Sat. Plus I have a friend who wants to come.

If everything goes my way, I will be able to make it.
Hey Dan, Tell Shauncey we said Happy B-Day.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Looks like I won't be able to make this one. We're moving my daughter into her new apt. in Richmond, and there's no way I can get to Va Beach tonight. :(

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm setting up another dinner for Tuesday August 12 at the County Grill in York Co.
at 7PM.

http://www.countygrill.net/

Sorry Corey, they said you ate too many ribs last time so they ended the all you can eat rib night:shock:

This will also be the welcome back Ron and Jean dinner as they will be joining us once again.