• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater August OC dinner

Henry Bowman

imported post

Went good. I rode 600 miles to be there, what happened to everyone else???:D
It was nice to meet everyone and put a face to a name.

C

ccloud43

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
I'm setting up another dinner for Tuesday August 12 at the County Grill in York Co.
at 7PM.

http://www.countygrill.net/

Sorry Corey, they said you ate too many ribs last time so they ended the all you can eat rib night:shock:

This will also be the welcome back Ron and Jean dinner as they will be joining us once again.

Jeez, a guy eats 5 racks of ribs and they wont have any more AYCE. What is this world coming to..:lol:OH well, I guess me and the wife will be there anyway. Maybe they will have all you can eat pork...:celebrate

Fozzy, it was a good night for a dinner, I believe we had 12 and chow was good as always at the village inn.

bayboy42

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
I'm setting up another dinner for Tuesday August 12 at the County Grill in York Co.
at 7PM.

Sorry Corey, they said you ate too many ribs last time so they ended the all you can eat rib night:shock:

This will also be the welcome back Ron and Jean dinner as they will be joining us once again.
MMM...back on my side of the world....I'll be there!!

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Texasglock23 the food is great and the fellowship better. If you click on the link they should have a menu and the specials. Hope to see you there.

cwolfs69

imported post

:what:good to be back. will be there on the 12th at county grill. not sure whether 1 or 2 due to wife schedule. but dont worry ill eat her and my share of muffins if i have to. see ya there
:celebrate

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'lll try to make it to this one.

For those who haven't heard, Danbus just got a letter of "apology" (sort of) from the Norfolk Police along with an "undisclosed amount of money" for being threatened and assaulted by the cops last summer while OC'ing. Three cases; three wins. Not a bad record for Dan!

:celebrate

If he makes it to the dinner, we'll have to raise our ice teas in a toast!

bayboy42

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:
kimbercarrier wrote:
at 7PM.

MMM...back on my side of the world....I'll be there!!
Somebody needs a lesson in transposing dates into their calendar....sure was quiet around the County Grill TONIGHT :banghead: Hope yall had fun on TUESDAY!! For the record...yes I can be a moron sometimes.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Bayboy,
Did anyone at the Grill call in a "moron with a gun" complaint? :lol:

Ron and Jean couldn't make it, but we had a pretty decent size group and lots of interesting stories and laughs. Danbus and William showed up and Dan regaled us with his long wish list, now that he's flush with cash.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Another August Open Carry Dining Out!!

Primo Pizza
In the Kempsville Market Place
Princess Anne and Baxter Roads
Virginia Beach

757-499-0049

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7:00 PM or 1900 (whichever you prefer)

CRF250rider1000

imported post

I'll be down at ODU, but I think my classes go fairly late and there would be no way to make it. Plus I am not even allowed to bring my dad's pistol down to my apartment right now. Even though Bob's gun shop is 5 minutes from campus! I am working on him letting me take it, but we will see how that goes. Anyways I would love to go and meet everyone, but school starts monday and classes overlap the dinner. Maybe next time:)