Thread: Parade or not Parade

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

What about Open Carrying as an entrant in a parade?

Four or five armed guys could walk a parade routeand hand out the pamphlet that Para and Pointman worked up.

As they let Ex-military carry firearms along the route, I would expect the local police chief would have to give this type of "political entry" permission as well or risk a discrimination lawsuit. With a letter from the police, there is no worry about the school zone issue.

Thoughts?

Post imported post

Post imported post

A parade would be a good way to get the word out to a bunch of people. But many people may not receive it in the right way.

I think people witnessing us going about our daily business in a gentlemenly way speaks just as much to the cause of OC in WI.

Everybody keep bugging your county board about the resolutions until they cave and bring it up for a vote or ask a higher authority in the Justice Dept.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

smithman wrote:
    Everybody keep bugging your county board about the resolutions until they cave and bring it up for a vote or ask a higher authority in the Justice Dept.
    Does any County Board of Supervisors have a RKABA resolution petition beyond the one I sent Door County?

Or what is this 'speedbump' that we're moving beyond?