• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Parade or not Parade

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

What about Open Carrying as an entrant in a parade?

Four or five armed guys could walk a parade routeand hand out the pamphlet that Para and Pointman worked up.

As they let Ex-military carry firearms along the route, I would expect the local police chief would have to give this type of "political entry" permission as well or risk a discrimination lawsuit. With a letter from the police, there is no worry about the school zone issue.

Thoughts?

smithman

imported post

A parade would be a good way to get the word out to a bunch of people. But many people may not receive it in the right way.

I think people witnessing us going about our daily business in a gentlemenly way speaks just as much to the cause of OC in WI.

Everybody keep bugging your county board about the resolutions until they cave and bring it up for a vote or ask a higher authority in the Justice Dept.