• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Public Nuisance' laws?

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
You have to take the situation at hand and apply common sense and not this well by God the law and Constitution gives me the right so damn everyone else and damn the law.
Strike ONE:
No, we follow the law. Actually your statement doesn't even make sense. The law says we can so damn the law? Are you drunk?

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
... but I dont try to SHOVE that right to OC in others face as a few here seem to want to do and think they should do

Strike TWO
: OC is not shoving anything in anyones face. The reality of OC is that people don't notice and when they do they rarely care.
Nobody is shoving their guns in other peoples faces. That's 100% irrelevant hyperbole.

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
Thats one reason one poster on here got arrested from Mountain Top today at a rally ...

Strike THREE
: No one from Mtn. Top got arrested today. You can't seem to process and comprehend the info in a thread and you have the nerve to lecture us on the LAW? ROFL

No, OC will not make OC illegal. Else it would have happened already elsewhere.
Fact is that OC has only furthered the rights of ALL gun owners in all the states it is practiced in.

YOUR OUT! So sorry for your loss.

just the way I KNEW you would take all of it, like a GAME, thats how you and several others tend to take this , as a game, I'm not out, just maybe out of your league because you surely show knowledge here. Keep treating all this like your stupid child play...and then say its not play or "the law says we can so damn the law", I thought, emphasis on thought here, you were alot smarter than this.

Law says you have freedom of speech to but go yell fire in a movie theater when there isnt one and see what happens. Use your brain patriot, you know EXACTLY what I am trying to say here, YES you have the RIGHT but common sense applies with that right because other people have rights to

jahwarrior

imported post

just a quick question...this is an open carry forum. if you're so against open carry, why are you here? there are plenty other gun forums on the interwebz you can go, not dedicated to open carry. www.defensivecarry.com is pretty much dedicated to concealed carry. the mindset there surely would suit you better. i don't care one way or the other, but again, you seem to be against much of the mindset of most here; what do you stand to gain from picking fights?

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Sorry, PASTATECONSTABLE. So far every single post to this forum, by you, has been without substance or citation.

When you have something that is recognized by law, and the courts as being relevant, do drop by again. Until then, please refrain from waisting our time on your trolling posts.

This is a grown-up forum, not a place to screw around.

imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
Sorry, PASTATECONSTABLE. So far every single post to this forum, by you, has been without substance or citation.

When you have something that is recognized by law, and the courts as being relevant, do drop by again. Until then, please refrain from waisting our time on your trolling posts.

This is a grown-up forum, not a place to screw around.
I knew without a doubt you would come back with some stupid statement like that. You are one of these know it alls that think your rights trumps everyone elses and if they dont like it to hell with them because the law says so. crawl back in your hole now and try and come up with somemore sarcastic smart remarks to make you look and FEEL more important than you are

Prophet

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
SP101 wrote:
PASTATECONSTABLE, don't you have to go shoot someones dogs or something?

You are THAT Constable, aren't you? :phttp://www.thenewspaper.com/news/12/1260.asp
another child with a gun, and computer rambo..my point proven

Yo Adrian...we did it...

uh...whoops...wrong guy.

PASTATECONSTABLE, you are the height of hypocrisy right along with Obama blasting Palin for not being experienced enough to be VICE-president. You jabber on about laws which don't exist or you speak only part of them so they agree with your position. You flash your "badge" around(if you really have one) as if that lends credence to your outlandish claims that you don't back up or cite. You mock those who disagree with you as "computer rambos" when you yourself are a spitting image of Buford T. Justices dimwitted son mixed in with a touch of Boss Hoggs corruption. You epitomize what is base and wrong with LEO's that have their power go to their heads and it makes me sick to think that you actually go out in public period, let alone to enforce your own misguided idiotic grasp of the law which resembles some tyrannical fantasy you have concocted in your head rather than actually existing in the real world.

You drew first blood...

Sonora Rebel

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
computer rambos on here I see, makes you almost want to rally for the side to take your weapons away because your so blind about....we are right we are right we are right, attitude that your not even capable of seeing on the other side of the fence..one way train of thought, your way or the highway. wanna be's for some of you and those of you KNOW who I am talking to because you will be the ones to respond rambo style.

Let me explain somethin' to you... 'cause you have it backwards.

RIGHTS (any) are NOT something bestowed by the Government... any government. Codification ofRights are Government recognition of their pre-existance at birth. This is not license or permission. Denial of Constitutional RIGHTs is Tyranny. Y'all can put lipstick onna pig but it's still a pig. Somebody's hoplophobia does not trump my/your/anybody's Constitutionally recognized Right to bear arms. Y'know... the 'Shall not be infringed part.? Understand what 'Shall' denotes? There's no wiggle room there.

I understand your thinking... 'Was acop myself in Baltimore. This is not a matter of our way or the highway pal... It's the freakin' CONSTITUTION that YOU are sworn to 'Defend'. Remember that oath? Say it aloud again. You're not gettin' paid as a LEO for your 'opinion'... or the opinions of your Masters. You're gettin' paid to uphold the LAW... Beginning with the Constitution which is the basis for all US law. Otherwise... you're just an errand boy sent by grocery clerks.

In the 'Heller' decision... many seem to think that only applied to DC. WRONG! There were two 'opinions'... one dealt with Heller specifically... the other to the CONSTITUTION as a whole. This wasn't just to modify some municipality's local ordinance.

SCJ Scalia wrote: “Nowhere else in the Constitution does a ”right“ attributed to ”the people“ refer to anything other than an individual right. What is more, in all six other provisions of the Constitution that mention ”the people,“ the term unambiguously refers to all members of the political community, not an unspecified subset... The Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms... The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it ‘shall not be infringed’.”

Read that again... slowly. 'Individual right'... 'All instruments'. Not firearms specifically, but ARMS. Bearable ARMS. (somethin' you can carry) The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it ‘shall not be infringed’.” So much for Suzy Creemcheeze gettin' her panties inna wad 'cause some law-abiding citizen is openly heeled. There is no legitimate 'other side of the fence'. If you can't respect the Constitution... you're in the wrong racket.

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
SP101 wrote:

You are THAT Constable, aren't you? :phttp://www.thenewspaper.com/news/12/1260.asp

You are obviously one of the "RAMBO" Constables in the above link. This is why you can't get a job with a real law enforcement agency. So you filled out a few papers and became a Barney Fife.:lol:

You have no answers to any questions posed to you, and keep saying the same thing over, and over, and over...........and over.......Blah Blah Blah, so on and so on.

You also made a statement inthis thread, http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=12963&post_id=236565&quote=1, which you disappeared from, because you know you are wrong, and don't have the stones to show up and prove your point.

Please don't post the same reply, over again. It is getting old, and this thread needs to get back on topic.

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
computer rambos on here I see, makes you almost want to rally for the side to take your weapons away because your so blind about....we are right we are right we are right, attitude that your not even capable of seeing on the other side of the fence..one way train of thought, your way or the highway. wanna be's for some of you and those of you KNOW who I am talking to because you will be the ones to respond rambo style.

Let me explain somethin' to you... 'cause you have it backwards.

RIGHTS (any) are NOT something bestowed by the Government... any government. Codification ofRights are Government recognition of their pre-existance at birth. This is not license or permission. Denial of Constitutional RIGHTs is Tyranny. Y'all can put lipstick onna pig but it's still a pig. Somebody's hoplophobia does not trump my/your/anybody's Constitutionally recognized Right to bear arms. Y'know... the 'Shall not be infringed part.? Understand what 'Shall' denotes? There's no wiggle room there.

I understand your thinking... 'Was acop myself in Baltimore. This is not a matter of our way or the highway pal... It's the freakin' CONSTITUTION that YOU are sworn to 'Defend'. Remember that oath? Say it aloud again. You're not gettin' paid as a LEO for your 'opinion'... or the opinions of your Masters. You're gettin' paid to uphold the LAW... Beginning with the Constitution which is the basis for all US law. Otherwise... you're just an errand boy sent by grocery clerks.

In the 'Heller' decision... many seem to think that only applied to DC. WRONG! There were two 'opinions'... one dealt with Heller specifically... the other to the CONSTITUTION as a whole. This wasn't just to modify some municipality's local ordinance.

SCJ Scalia wrote: “Nowhere else in the Constitution does a ”right“ attributed to ”the people“ refer to anything other than an individual right. What is more, in all six other provisions of the Constitution that mention ”the people,“ the term unambiguously refers to all members of the political community, not an unspecified subset... The Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms... The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it ‘shall not be infringed’.”

Read that again... slowly. 'Individual right'... 'All instruments'. Not firearms specifically, but ARMS. Bearable ARMS. (somethin' you can carry) The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it ‘shall not be infringed’.” So much for Suzy Creemcheeze gettin' her panties inna wad 'cause some law-abiding citizen is openly heeled. There is no legitimate 'other side of the fence'. If you can't respect the Constitution... you're in the wrong racket.

Well I have a RIGHT(since you think big black bold letters make what you say more important) to call you a dumb a** correct? , but I will prove my point here because you will respond all upset and po'd. Now if I do that time and time and time again week in and week out well my CONSTITUTIONAL right of free speech is being excercised here but because I am doing it doesnt make it right to BE doing it all the time.

I have stated to you that yes you have the CONSTITUTIONAL right but there are some that try to push the constitution in peoples faces constantly. There is a thing called excercising your rights without being stupid and trampling on others rights to excercise yours.

Example....I yell fire in a theater, constitutional right (free speech), everyone panics and starts stampeding out and little ole granny gets run over and killed in the process, my CONSTITUTIONAL right to free speech caused that so I presume then by the thinking here I wont be charged with nothing.....WRONG because I will and there are laws against it..but wait what about my CONSTITUTIONAL right to free speech, ...point is you have the right to a point of common sense and that is what I have been trying to say

Keep slapping that right in peoples faces all the time and it CAN be taken away, you seem to think it cant but enough people get tired of it and an amendment is introduced to your CONSTITUTIONAL right then it will and can be taken away.

imported post

SP101 wrote:
PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
SP101 wrote:

You are obviously one of the "RAMBO" Constables in the above link. This is why you can't get a job with a real law enforcement agency. So you filled out a few papers and became a Barney Fife.:lol:

You have no answers to any questions posed to you, and keep saying the same thing over, and over, and over...........and over.......Blah Blah Blah, so on and so on.

You also made a statement inthis thread, http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=12963&post_id=236565&quote=1, which you disappeared from, because you know you are wrong, and don't have the stones to show up and prove your point.

Please don't post the same reply, over again. It is getting old, and this thread needs to get back on topic.
you know your not even worth my time to type this, not enough though power going through your sarcastic brain. I hope your more intellegent away from this computer. Your just like any other LL, dont like what someone is saying or it goes against your grain then you attack, must be a dem right, anyway I have wasted enough of my energy typing anything to you because your just not worth it so be as sarcastic as you like. God bless

Statkowski

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

This posting has degenerated into a pissing contest. Such is childish and must cease immediately, please.

Per original posting, send the County Commissioners, by name, a hard-copy letter not unlike one posted here (http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed-open-carry-121/27922-indiana-county-parks.html). Make it Certified, Return Receipt if necessary. E-mails lack signatures, hard-copy letters do not. E-mails are somewhat impersonal, hard-copy letters are not.

SP101

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
not enough though power going through your sarcastic brain. I hope your more intellegent away from this computer. Your just like any other LL, dont like what someone is saying or it goes against your grain then you attack, must be a dem right, anyway I have wasted enough of my energy typing anything to you because your just not worth it so be as sarcastic as you like. God bless

What exactly is "though power" since your are so intelligent?

As I expected, you answered with the sameBone Head reply as you always do.

PS: You are wrong again about the dem comment.Your fellow Constables must be so proud of you.:lol:

Sonora Rebel

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
Well I have a RIGHT(since you think big black bold letters make what you say more important) to call you a dumb a** correct? , but I will prove my point here because you will respond all upset and po'd. Now if I do that time and time and time again week in and week out well my CONSTITUTIONAL right of free speech is being excercised here but because I am doing it doesnt make it right to BE doing it all the time.

I have stated to you that yes you have the CONSTITUTIONAL right but there are some that try to push the constitution in peoples faces constantly. There is a thing called excercising your rights without being stupid and trampling on others rights to excercise yours.

Example....I yell fire in a theater, constitutional right (free speech), everyone panics and starts stampeding out and little ole granny gets run over and killed in the process, my CONSTITUTIONAL right to free speech caused that so I presume then by the thinking here I wont be charged with nothing.....WRONG because I will and there are laws against it..but wait what about my CONSTITUTIONAL right to free speech, ...point is you have the right to a point of common sense and that is what I have been trying to say

Keep slapping that right in peoples faces all the time and it CAN be taken away, you seem to think it cant but enough people get tired of it and an amendment is introduced to your CONSTITUTIONAL right then it will and can be taken away.
Talk about a computer Rambo... You're so full of yourself you reek. Intentionally causing panic by yelling Fire... where there is none is not Freedom of speech. There's laws against that already. That's not 1A. My big bold letters were /are not what "I" say... but what SCJ Scalia said. You musthave some sort of reading comprehension disability... which explains why you're little more than a glorified meter maid than a real cop. I OC here in AZ daily... 'have for many several years. Why is it that people in AZ are any different than people in PA? The government cannot take away a pre-existing RIGHT moron. Rights are not something granted by government. You don't quite comprehend that do you? Rights are recognized as 'actual' Pre-existing freedoms we are born with. The Right to self defense being one of those. As such, we have the Right to the means of such self defense. Got that? Denial of natural pre-existing Rights is Tyranny. Now go polish your pathetic Constable badge while that sinks in.

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:

Talk about a computer Rambo... You're so full of yourself you reek. Intentionally causing panic by yelling Fire... where there is none is not Freedom of speech. There's laws against that already. That's not 1A. My big bold letters were /are not what "I" say... but what SCJ Scalia said. You musthave some sort of reading comprehension disability... which explains why you're little more than a glorified meter maid than a real cop. I OC here in AZ daily... 'have for many several years. Why is it that people in AZ are any different than people in PA? The government cannot take away a pre-existing RIGHT moron. Rights are not something granted by government. You don't quite comprehend that do you? Rights are recognized as 'actual' Pre-existing freedoms we are born with. The Right to self defense being one of those. As such, we have the Right to the means of such self defense. Got that? Denial of natural pre-existing Rights is Tyranny. Now go polish your pathetic Constable badge while that sinks in.
hey stupid, grab some crayons and a piece of paper and try drawing along here, I know your slow so will pause a second for you to comprehend what those are..............................................................., times up...., stupid arizona jerk it doesnt matter if your from az, ak, pa, ms or whatever state, your constitution is the same as mine and your right is the same as mine and IT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY MORON

imported post

SP101 wrote:
PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
not enough though power going through your sarcastic brain. I hope your more intellegent away from this computer. Your just like any other LL, dont like what someone is saying or it goes against your grain then you attack, must be a dem right, anyway I have wasted enough of my energy typing anything to you because your just not worth it so be as sarcastic as you like. God bless

What exactly is "though power" since your are so intelligent?

As I expected, you answered with the sameBone Head reply as you always do.

PS: You are wrong again about the dem comment.Your fellow Constables must be so proud of you.:lol:
POINT PROVEN with you. Doctors can prescribe and give you some meds to help you with your mental problems

jahwarrior

imported post

Statkowski wrote:
This posting has degenerated into a pissing contest. Such is childish and must cease immediately, please.

Per original posting, send the County Commissioners, by name, a hard-copy letter not unlike one posted here (http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed-open-carry-121/27922-indiana-county-parks.html). Make it Certified, Return Receipt if necessary. E-mails lack signatures, hard-copy letters do not. E-mails are somewhat impersonal, hard-copy letters are not.
already done, awhile back.

jahwarrior

imported post

thank you.

sincerely.

i want to thank you, for taking a thread about how local governments are violating state law, and turning it into a professional wrestling match.

thank you for taking our concerns about running afoul of local LEOs who are unaware or ignorant of state laws, and turning it into an episode of "Yo Momma".

thanks for not offering any insight or solutions to the problems we gun owners face.

thank you for inserting venom and bile into a thread intended to show support.

thanks for taking my opinion of PA constables and lowering it 10 notches.

thanks for ignoring any and all facts presented in this thread, and instead, insulting everyone who had an opinion differing from yours.

once again, my original post was about how Lackawanna County was violating preemption. i have made efforts to change this. others here have made efforts to effect changes where they live. we all support each other in our endeavours. apparently, you choose not to. if that's the case, that's okay. i hold nothing against you for it, personally. but why continue to post in this thread, and insult people? you coontribute nothing, to this conversation, or our cause, so why do you bother?

are you just bored? or are you lacking in human contact? i don't understand your logic. i'm just asking that if you don't like what you read here, stop reading, and go somewhere else.

thank you, PASTATECONSTABLE, thank you very much. now, go thank yourself, and thank off.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

PASTATECONSTABLE wrote:
IT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY MORON
'Only thing needs to be taken away is you. 'Hope you maintain that attitude on the street. You WILL BE taken away...