• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THIS guy is gonna hurt himself, or someone...

thx997303

imported post

Notice his horrible grip. Wouldn't worry about that guy.

With stress, that Glock will go flying across the room.:quirky

FogRider

imported post

I'm not entirely sure what's more retarded about that, the fact that he has blown right past no retention and created a holster the gun is likely to fall out of, the fact that until the weapon is on target it is pointing at his vitals, the little fumble he does to flip it around, or the lame little trick of not slowing anything down after the slow-mo announcements.

thx997303

imported post

Just plain dumb. Like I said earlier, if the pressure is ever one, it will fly across the room, and hopefully shoot him in the rear.

Then maybe he'll realize that guns are not toys.:banghead:

scorpioajr

imported post

FogRider wrote:
....no retention...until the weapon is on target it is pointing at his vitals...
Ya that freaks me out. No retention value whatsoever. Are there retention classes one could apply for that anyone knows of? (Since were on topic)

SLC-Vegan

imported post

I wouldn't trust that holster if there were a full mag of .40's in the gun.

SLC-Vegan

imported post

Especially with it being a Glock: the only safety is the trigger. Hit the corner of a table wrong and you have a JHP in your right lung or worse.

swjr

imported post

Duh. ALL cops aren't by the book either. No one group is ALL or nothing, anything.