• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS Benelli Marine Shotgun

Misguided Child

imported post

I thought I'd offer this to board members before I go put itin for consignment. Bought this last spring but have decide I really want an M1. It's in beautiful shape, has the rifle sights and nickle marine finish. Not the best pic's but I could email more if needed. CPL required. $400

Nebulis01

imported post

How long is the barrel on that? looks in the 24-26ish range? How many rounds through it? Any aftermarket adjustments? I'm pretty interested that's one hell of a shotgun and I need a 5th :)

Misguided Child

imported post

sorry, I'm running late, no aftermarket stuff, I'll have to measure when I get home tonight and I've only put about 20 rnds thru it. It is in very nice shape

Nebulis01

imported post

Am i correct in assuming that this is the Benelli M4? If so i'd love to come and take a look at it Friday after i get off work (and also happen to get paid :) ) If that works, please let me know.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Misguided Child wrote:
Just was looking in the safe and realized I never got around to taking this up to the shop. So it is still for sale if anyone is interested.
Dangit there you go again popping that thing up when I don't have money. If you still have it Friday I will want to talk to you. (Assuming my check looks like what I hope it looks like)

neddis

imported post

Yeah, I believe the quote was something along the lines of "Obama's not taking away my beretta" and then he clarified that it was a shotgun. I thought there was hope for a second... then it got squished.

Bear 45/70

imported post

bluer1 wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
bluer1 wrote:
What no Beretta shotguns? :)
If you are think a Beretta is in the same class as a Benelli thenyou have much to learn.
That was a poke at Biden, *zoom* way over the head.
For some strange reason I don't really care what, obama and Biden say. Or McCain and Palin either, so why would I know this useless fact?