• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zombie cows & other related trivia

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Hey! The zombie cow thread has been revived! Udderly stupendous! Lets milk it for all the fun we can before a moderator mooves in with criticism that it behooves us to spend our time more wisely!

But what to write? I am caught on the horns of dilemna.

Oh, yes! I know what we need! Haiku! Zombie cow thread haiku!

Bovine undead thread--
Necroposting--too much fun!
It feeds on our play.

Terror cow's malice
Showing in her red-tint eye
I run for my life

Pile on guys! Five syllable, seven syllables, five syllables. Its easy. Rhyming not required.
Where's Jim675? He's pretty good at this.

scorpioajr

Lehi PD encounter

OP thread OLD

Very old thread, however:

yqydusaz.jpg

...a threat still!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Omigosh! I just discovered where the zombie cow thread-drift started. I remembered this thread was hilarious, so wen't cruising through posts just for fun.

And, then I found it--the exact point zombie cows came into it.

It was Jim675!! Check it out. Page 4, post #79.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
LOL ..

But really, I hunt cows .... they are a shrewd and dangerous beast. Ya have to creep up on them ... but their meat is tasty.

Well, then, it behooves you to be udderly careful.

A zombie-cow hunter can't be too careful. How careful must he be? Dairy take the field without artillery and air-support?

(That's part of the thread game--making cow related puns.)

papa bear

i know this is an old thread so i didn't read the whole thing. but, did you say you couldn't carry off your property?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Hey! The undead zombie cow thread is back! Yaaaay!!

Its always fun to milk this thread for more humor!

(I don't want to hear any beef about that pun. It was a medium pun--it wasn't rare, and it certainly wasn't well done.*)

*Credit to Statler and Waldorf of the Muppets for that joke.

Last edited: