Thread: OC at Fireworks in Downtown Spokane

Post imported post

I OC'd tonight at the celebration of the birthday of the Spokesman Review. I got a few looks from the patrons, security officers and police officers at the event. This time, I got no questions but I heard some people saying "I thought guns were illegal in public." However, I did not get to educate them. I just thought I would see if anyone was down there tonight.

Post imported post

K_Bjornstad wrote:
    This time, I got no questions but I heard some people saying "I thought guns were illegal in public." However, I did not get to educate them. I just thought I would see if anyone was down there tonight.
    All it takes is 30 seconds to hand out a brochure with a 'here you go ma'am, in case you have any questions'...

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
    K_Bjornstad wrote:
    This time, I got no questions but I heard some people saying "I thought guns were illegal in public." However, I did not get to educate them. I just thought I would see if anyone was down there tonight.
    All it takes is 30 seconds to hand out a brochure with a 'here you go ma'am, in case you have any questions'...

30 seconds?!... I could hand out 6 in that time.

Now, to hand it out and talk to the person, putting a good face on OC, takes longer. Usually I'll talk to the person for anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA