• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am a bad AMERICAN

jarhead1911A

imported post

So i was told i am a bad AMERICAN for carrying a gun and not being a LEO. I must be a terrorist because i have short hair guns and tattoo's. I am dangerous because i dont believe my government is out for my best intrest, I am a bad American because i will not allow anyone one weather they are a private citizen or a LEO take my ability to protect myself away for ANY REASON.

I am a bad American because i believe in the Constitution and i believe that our forefathers had the best intentions for there people. I am a bad American because i have and will use violence to protect my fellow man women and child from danger from those who would inflict it.

I AM A BAD AMERICAN.........................

zakst1

imported post

It was probably some disgusting, mindless, liberal hippie. If you are as you stated you are, then you are as red blooded American as our forefathers were. God bless you for carrying a gun and for understanding liberty as you do.

Holey 1

imported post

Bad, Bad American, and I'm proud of ya!
Keep it up, the sanely proud of us are with you.

GW

gsx1138

imported post

The first sentence doesn't even make sense. How does carrying a gun have anything to do with anything? I don't know about being a bad american but I sure do love being an infidel.

Tomahawk

imported post

Sean Hannity calls people "enemies of the state" for having incorrect views, which I always thought was odd, since that term means you oppose the current regime and should usually be worn with honor.

Likewise now with "Bad American". We should get T-shirts.

surfj9009

imported post

ben franklin once said that " democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner, liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. "

I believe he is on to something there....

DEROS72

imported post

I was also considered a bad American because I hold these same views.

Vietnam circa late 71

DEROS72

imported post

I turned in my musket and powder horn when I got to Vietnam .they gave me areal gun.There were times there when B&W film was all we could get.The C rats even had a pack of 4 cigerettes .Not seen today.....Yep pretty old

Me today .

Triple Tap

imported post

I find it strange how people cant just have an opinion about something without the emotions getting in the way and making it a personal attack. Jarhead is a great American, as we all are that help to protect our personal rights. Our founding fathers where of the same thoughts and hopes that we would keep the spirt alive and well.

My response to this is that everyone has their own agenda in this world. Do what make sense for yourself. If that is OC then fine, if it is CC then fine. If you dont like it at all, FINE. Just dont tread on me and mine and never, ever, call any of us unAmerican as then it shows your ignorance of what a TRUE American is.

jbone

imported post

Active duty going on 24 years, Go Navy. Now if I'm a Bad American for serving and carrying a gun under the vary Constitution I defend, what do you think those loony’sdefinition of a Good American would be?

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I too am most curious as to who made the comments to Jarhead. Obviously, those of us on the forum most strenuously disagree with what was said.

And I'll say it again to all those on the forum who serve(d) in our armed forces, from a grateful fellow American, thank you for your service and sacrifice!!

DEROS72

imported post

24 years Navy,I would say it doesn,t get much better than that.Thanks for that from an old,really old soldier(see above).When I came back from Vietnam We were on a bus to Travis Air Force base.There were a bunch of so called hippies at the gate throwing dog sh%&* at our bus.Did we not just defend the right for them to do that as much as it hurt.....I have been thanked by many Vietnamese that immigrated after the war as they told me how utterly awlful things were after we left.The Iraqi's are that much better off because Jarhead was there ,and we are as well.