• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Neighborhood Defense League

Legba

imported post

This looks like a farily transparent and futile effort at scaring off undesirables, by some person with a word processor and too much free time. I gather this is the Cleveland area, and I'm too far away to influence events there.

I don't propose joining any quasi-vigilante group even where they do exist.

-ljp

XD-40-Bob

imported post

I thought the same thing Legba, that someone is just trying to scare some certain people away from their area.

If a group like this did exist I would think that this group would want to stay way below the Radar so to speak, especially an illegal group that could be prosecuted and made an example of and sentenced to a very long time behind bars or worse, prosecutedfor 1st Degree, Pre-Meditated Murder :shock:

I can see some citizens being tired of the Police not doing stuff to curtail a certain groups actions but a Vigilante Squad isn't the way to go unless they want to be in the same Prison as the bad guys relatives that they prosecuted themselves and that wouldnt be very good, it might look good on paper but in real life it isnt to good

Or they watched to many Charles Bronson movies named death wish :lol:

Moon Doggie