• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Join New Facebook Group: Open Carry Movement

JohnnyBlk45

imported post

Gents, I live in Georgia (COBB County) I did my first open carry yesterday on my way home from work at a bp gas station. I was very nervous even though I have the right to do so. I was going to do it at a QT gas station but I saw two cop cars inside so I didn't do it. I'm getting better, say a pray for me :)

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hows about an OCDO Myspace account/group? I don't have a Facebook but I do have a Myspace(though I haven't been there in ages.)

knight_308

imported post

If you use the "pieces of flair" application in facebook, there's one available for ocdo, just search for "opencarry.org" or "open carry"

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Both groups are growingquickly. Facebook is a really great way to promote open carry.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

I've had a few friends naggin' me to get on facebook, so now that OCDO is on there, too, I decided to join. There's a fun "facebook app" game you can play on there, too!: http://apps.facebook.com/gunfighter/

I think someone with some computer skills should set-up a game on there where bad guys attack in a scenario, and you get to add and take away things like other people, a cop, the bad guy's weapon, the good guy's weapon, etc., then watch how the scenario plays out. The trick is that if you add other people, they stand and watch or run away. If you add a cop, the bad guy just waits for the cop to leave. If you take the bad guy's weapon away, he pulls out a knife, then a crowbar, then a razor blade, and so on, making it impossible to disarm him. Get the picture? :D