• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAC gunshow

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I know some of you don't like the WAC (I think you've changed my mind about the gun club disarming us) but I thought I'd send out the reminder that this weekend, August 2nd and 3rd,is the gunshow at the Puyallup fairgrounds.This should be a big one because there is no gunshow in Puyallup in September because of the state fair, and also the upcoming hunting season.

DEROS72

imported post

I would love to go however not having a car the moment would be happy to help with gas etc.in return for transport. If any one is going I live In Seatac.......

Trigger Dr

imported post

I had a changfe in plans, the match (500 yd) on Saturday is the second half and I missed the first half. And if I shot 100 % I still would not be competetive without the first half score. The Match on the 3rd was cancelled because the Muzzle loader club is having a rondevouz.

SO... I will be at the show watch for my sign on the table

krazichinaman

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
I know some of you don't like the WAC (I think you've changed my mind about the gun club disarming us) but I thought I'd send out the reminder that this weekend, August 2nd and 3rd,is the gunshow at the Puyallup fairgrounds.This should be a big one because there is no gunshow in Puyallup in September because of the state fair, and also the upcoming hunting season.
I should be there again. You know where to find me...Double Eagle Table again! =P:celebrate

krazichinaman

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I would love to go however not having a car the moment would be happy to help with gas etc.in return for transport. If any one is going I live In Seatac.......
When you get down there, just remember that since you are not a member of the WAC (I don't see any mention of you being a member), you can't bring in your weapon. You must leave it in the car. If you are a member, you have to take out all the ammo and have them ziptie it at the entrance. :banghead:

irfner

Campaign Veteran
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
I am planning on making the trip. I will meet you for coffee one day this week.

DEROS72

imported post

Like I said I am usually at the starbucks about 9.00 or so .That would be great.

krazichinaman

imported post

I was at the WAC today setting up for tomorrows show. I will be there tomorrow wearing a green checkered button up shirt and jeans.You will see me OCing a XD in a Serpa holster. We are located towards the back middle of the show. If you happen to see me please come by and say hello!

BTW she didn't bring any serpas this time :banghead:

Hope to see some of us tomorrow!:celebrate

Regards,
Brian

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I'm busy Saturday, but I'll be there on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you again. Though, you sold me a Serpa last time I saw you, lucky me...:p I guess I'll have to stop by TriggerDr's table and say hi too.

DEROS72

imported post

Just curious, has anyone taken a head count.Wondering how many are coming.Who is co-ordinating this so everyone knows what to bring et...