• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

how do you get pamplets

uplandgame

imported post

How do you get pamphlets to educate people on open carry laws

i am new to the site not new to open carry but am glade the site is out there

my family every member is armed 100% of the time weather on vacation our at the local market. We refuse to be victims.

just_a_car

imported post

Also, we periodically collect orders for print runs of the nice glossy ones.

We've had two runs so far and I'm guessing it won't be the last.

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Welcome to OCDO.

There's quite a few left from the last run. If you can attend the get together in Puyallup this weekend we hope to have a supply there.
If you want some pamphlets and can't attend then PM me and we'll work out delivery.

Trigger Dr

imported post

I noticed your intrest is hunting. Mine too. I hunt a yellow lab

I didn't kow there was a season for them:D:D:D