• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am sick of this guy

bobernet

Founder's Club Member
imported post

sfemti33 wrote:
Hahah, HE said I called him a baby. I would like to see where I did. So whos the ignorant one now for going on hearsay??
Your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking. I didn't say you called him a baby, and I don't particularly care if you did or not. *I* think he's being a baby.

The point remains that you trying to trumpet your "1st amendment right" in a private forum is ignorant and misguided. I'm now going to demonstrate to RapidDave how to ignore someone.

Back to your regularly scheduled flame war.

GeneticsDave

imported post

Just ignore him and...

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

xmirage2kx

imported post

sfemti33 wrote:
So for now I will stay in the comfort of anonymity.
See now that is where people screw up :banghead:. I would bet that 30-50% of the people on this forum could find out your name, address, phone number, family history, and occupation with about 5 minutes of work,about 10% could find your SS# and 2-3% your credit cardinfo. The internetdoes notoffer anonymity to anyone. Onlythe few people who dont even know how to use google, let alone any number of other programs, can not find out massive amounts of info with little to no work.

bane

imported post

W*O*W... this thread is INCREDIBLY lame... (and I thought some of our threads over at UCC were lame... THIS ONE takes the cake, however!)

(and no, this was not directed at any particular person... I'm aiming it at the ENTIRE thread)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

I have stayed mostly quiet in the recent pissing matches, but I now feel it is time I said something. Personally, I don't not have a problem with sfemti33. He has been labeled a troll, just like HankT was. I believe thatsfemti33 has provided some valuable input, just as HankT did in the past. But, for some reason, everyone seems to associate criticism with trolling. Time for everyone to check themselves, and figure out why constructive criticism turns into a bitch fight.

Second point... like bob said, we do not enjoy first amendment rights here. We are here at the invitation and will of John and Mike. If they don't like what we say, it will be removed. Nothing wrong with that. Their forum, their rules. There has been a lot of new members lately that post their opposition, and quickly go away. But the ones who have opposing views, and can have rational debate on the issue? That's what I like to see.

In case nobody has noticed, sfemti33 is on our side. He has a concealed firearm permit, and uses it. He has stated that he has no problem with our cause, just concern about some of the idiocy he reads here. I read it too, however, I largely remain quiet. I am not here to bitch and moan about someone that disagrees with me. If it took everything that I read here so personally, there may have been a few bullet holes in my monitor by now.

Lets end the name calling, and have a civil debate. How does it look to outsiders when a bunch of "gun nuts" sit safely behind their keyboards, and criticise new members that have differing views? I will admit, there are a few members here in Utah that I personally think need to take a good long look at themselves, and reconsider their actions before they do something stupid while in the posession of a firearm.

I miss HankT. :cry:

Cykaos

Opt-Out Members
imported post

This is ridiculous. This will be my last post and last visit to this forum. There are several people here I respect a great deal and I have learned a lot in my short time here and for that I thank you. I appreciate those of you who have represented OC in a positive way, have shared your knowledge with me, and most of all for those who have been respectful to others even when they weren't towards you. I try to live by "treat others as you want to be treated" and not "treat others the way they treat you". I respect those who do the same. I don't respect people who attack others and I don't respect those who when attacked lower themselves to the same level or worse. I still will treat you with respect but that doesn't mean I respect you.

This forum is filled with posts that make me cringe at the level of immaturity. As TJ pointed out many people on the fence reading some threads would be ANTI gun rights after reading many posts here. The thought of some people here carrying a gun scares me.

The majority of the people here are great but 3 or 4 users have ruined the forum. I came here to learn from other people and share my own knowledge. I didn't come here to read internet arguments that sound like 12 years olds.

I feel I have been respectful in every single post I have made here. If I ever seemed harsh I apologize. My only intention was to give constructive criticism about how I would do certain things. My opinion is not the be all end all. This is a forum for open discussion. I thought the whole point was for people to comment on things and everyone can learn. That isn't the case here anymore.

Again I respect many of you and I hope you keep up the good work but this forum is not worth my time anymore.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

bane wrote:
W*O*W... this thread is INCREDIBLY lame... (and I thought some of our threads over at UCC were lame... THIS ONE takes the cake, however!)

(and no, this was not directed at any particular person... I'm aiming it at the ENTIRE thread)

bane, I agree 1000%.

OCDO is NOT about PERSONAL attacks like this thread is ALL about.

I am getting MORE and MORE ASHAMED lately how OCDO is turning out.

I am NOT proud anymore to be a member of this Forum.

xRapidDavex, this behavior is NOT acceptable. To be honest...I am NOT surprised if something like this could possibly get you banned from this Forum.

A word of advise. Be careful.

TJ

UTOC-45-44

imported post

bane wrote:

bane, I agree 1000%.

OCDO is NOT about PERSONAL attacks like this thread is ALL about.

I am getting MORE and MORE ASHAMED lately how OCDO is turning out.

I am NOT proud anymore to be a member of this Forum.

xRapidDavex, this behavior is NOT acceptable. To be honest...I am NOT surprised if something like this could possibly get you banned from this Forum.

A word of advise. Be careful.

TJ