• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Experience with Seecamp LWS32 or LWS380

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

I have an opportunity to pick up an NIB Seecamp .380, and after having had it in my hand, I'm really tempted, regardless of the $700 pricetag. I have a Keltec P3AT and a Ruger LCP already, but this Seecamp is on a different level, that's for sure. It's like holding a pistol built by a Swiss watchmaker. Very good fit and it is gorgeous.

Anyone with any experience shooting these little gems (.32 or .380), any advice is appreciated. Have you had any problems, at all? Any quirks to be aware of, etc....

Thanks in advance!

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Dustin wrote:
I'm not sure whyyou would buy a firearm like that anyway, it's seems pointless to me. :?IMO

Well, the .380 is hard to find, so it's kind of a working-collector's piece. It'sthe smallest .380 on the market (not lightest or thinnest, but smallest)and very concealable. Seecamps arereliable (from what I've heard), andbuilt like a custom 1911, very tight and smooth.(I appreciatecraftsmanship.) More reasons;where I work, I have to conceal and prefer to always have two guns with me, and right now onlycarry one. This wouldprobably give me the excuse to start carrying the number I like.

I guess it really just comes down to two reasons, though: 1. I like it.and 2. I can afford it.

If we all bought guns only because we needed them, then there would be plenty of 12 guage pump-guns and Glocks and 1911's and J-frames sold, and not much else, because anything else would be "pointless?"

Anyone own/shot these little gems?