• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

E-mail notifications

Bear 45/70

imported post

I checked my preferences and it says I should recieve them. There are no notifications in my juck mail, either on my copmuter or at my server.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
It seems to be finally becaught up. But for several hours I was looking at posts I had read hours earlier.

Bear, I admire your courage. I'd be way too embarrassed to admit that I spent hours looking at posts I read earlier.

:D

LongRider

imported post

I have been getting notifications from every thread I look at even if I do not post and than the notification sends me a reply link not to the post nothing in my prefs are set up do that there is not even a way to request that option much less delete it

Bear 45/70

imported post

LongRider wrote:
I have been getting notifications from every thread I look at even if I do not post and than the notification sends me a reply link not to the post nothing in my prefs are set up do that there is not even a way to request that option much less delete it
Yes there is.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
It seems to be finally becaught up. But for several hours I was looking at posts I had read hours earlier.

Bear, I admire your courage. I'd be way too embarrassed to admit that I spent hours looking at posts I read earlier.

At his age, Bear probably did not remember reading those. Oh Yeah...Old Timers disease:celebrate

Bear 45/70

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:

At his age, Bear probably did not remember reading those. Oh Yeah...Old Timers disease:celebrate
abovelol.gif
Cuts down on having to find new ideas or material to read.
roflrofl.gif