• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My... what a safe city we live in!!! VA Beach that is!!!

tripledipper

imported post

This is starting to remind me of a LEO website, NYPD Rant (now calledTHEE RANT) where cops, firemen, correction officersand wannabees took turns bashing each other over minor differences of opinioneven though they agreed on most issues. Hey, we all like guns, are alllaw abiding citizens who want to be able to defend ourselves and our family,and most of us respect anyone who wears a gun for a living. I am a newby on hereand don't want to piss anyone off and donot know all the players but thats just my two cents.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

tripledipper wrote:
This is starting to remind me of a LEO website, NYPD Rant (now calledTHEE RANT) where cops, firemen, correction officersand wannabees took turns bashing each other over minor differences of opinioneven though they agreed on most issues. Hey, we all like guns, are alllaw abiding citizens who want to be able to defend ourselves and our family,and most of us respect anyone who wears a gun for a living. I am a newby on hereand don't want to piss anyone off and donot know all the players but thats just my two cents.
well said

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

tripledipper wrote:

Welcome to the site tripledipper;)