• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

C9 Holsters

Tattss1

imported post

I have had my C9 for a few months now and can only find 2 faults with it. Lack of accessories and the extreem diffaculity in breaking it down. With the first fault, are any of you aware of a good holster for the C9. Preferably one with some type of retention? I currently use the IWB from Uncle Mikes, but while concealed it does not hold very steady, and there is no way I want to make a regular practice of OC'ing with this holster.

As far as the performance of my C9, my first 100 rounds down the range with it, before cleaning or anything fired flawlessly. As a matter of fact, the ONLY misfires / jams I have ever encountered with my C9 was at my CPL class using lead free rounds. Those things jammed constantly! I was actually a little worried since that was the second time I had fired the gun. But since the class I have fired at least another 300 rounds with it using cheap rounds and have not had one single jam.

Tattss1

imported post

I found the below post on the hi point forums. Does anyone recognize this model holster and whether or not it was some how modd'd to make it left handed?

I have the fobus holster and it works like a dream pics to show I also have a airsoft shoulder rig which holds 2 spare mags and I have a universal belt slide holster from galati international

11-24-07_1657.jpg

concealed
11-24-07_1659.jpg

here is the fobus and matching mag holder I always go out with 29rds of ammo
01-14-08_1435.jpg

unreconstructed1

imported post

thx997303 wrote:
There's a leather one, but it's expensive. Here's the link.
I'll probably be buying that Vega holster soon, my question is does anyone know of a mag pouch that'll hold C-9 mags ( 9mm single stack) that matches the leather color of teh Vega holster?