• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FLS Anti gun cartoon

CaptainCharles

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

That is pretty horrible following the tragedy at the church.

Actually, gun control would not have prevented this as they guy obviously had a 3-shot legal for hunting. Only gun bans would have stopped this. So this cartoon, underlying it, is actually a pro-gun ban cartoon.

nova

imported post

Hmm...I wonder if FLS is liberal, pro-gay, and pro-gun control.

Luckly we live in a free country, where people can be as'liberal' as theycan beandtry and suppress others rights all they want :banghead:

sccrref

imported post

I agree it is in poor taste but how can you type that it is not OC related. The picture clearly depicts a person openly carrying a shotgun.

scarletwahoo

imported post

That is disgusting. I consider myself liberal on most issues, support gay marriage, but I absolutely support abolishing the majority of gun laws. I don't understand why they have to take a cheap shot and make a cartoon that basically says if you support gun ownership, you are an ignorant bigot.