• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hit this poll

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Fire Mission:exclaim: http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.html The Richmond Times-Disgust is anti-gun.

The poll comes along with a short article abour a rookie sheriff's deputy that quit after getting drunk & shooting off his pistol outside his home. (Yeah, it sucks to be him but at least he did the right thing once he sobered up.)

Let's remind the paper of how many gun owners there are out there, and that they generally are overwhelmingly safe.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Hit it!

It is interesting to note that of 2200 votes, nobody has chosen to coment on this poll. IMO - this shows remarkable judgement - no ignorant statements to refute so let the numbers speak for themselves.

Yata hey

dbc3804

imported post

Voted. While I was there, I also had to post a comment aboutthe big picture of Timmy-boy on the front page spoiling my breakfast.:cuss: I'm sure it won't be published.

Danny

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Two rounds down range. Fire Mission complete by Battery Double-R, sir.

cannon_lg_clr.gif

sccrref

imported post

Glock27Bill wrote:
Voted.

+1 on the naked discussion forum there.

I wonder what gives.

My guess is that you have to register as a user to post a comment. Who among us wants to be associated with an anti gun slanted paper? Not me.:celebrate

Oh yeah, I voted too. I have several.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

richarcm wrote:
Wish I could have voted that I had several but I voted nonetheless. :celebrate

An honest voter :exclaim: Who'd a thunk?

stay safe.

skidmark

doug23838

imported post

I may hit it from work.

The IT guy in me says not to link my IP address with a response confirming or denying firearm ownership.