• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Link to another site

Undaunted

imported post

AllCon:

I've taken the liberty of putting a link to this site in my blog, here:

http://freemendo.typepad.com/undaunted/2008/07/to-oc-or-not-to.html

A clear and present danger still exists in this country in the form of manythousands of men and women who are willingto murder as many "infidels" as they can, in the nameof their god.

So, I've invited readers of my blog to take a look at this site in order that they might get a better understanding of OC laws, so they can make whatever decision they like in that regard.

Any of you can pop over to my blog and comment there, or answer anyquestions they might raise here ~ it's your call.

And, I'm not sure if this thread can be read by any/all atOC.org so, if it's just readable by those of us in Washington State, somebody let me know how to post it to the whole site, if you will. Thanks.

Undaunted

Triple Tap

imported post

Sorry.
I for one think your website and blog is way off, I would never flame someone here but I just dont see your side of this "enemy in the walls" thinking. I will leave it at that as I dont want to create a thread that just runs on.