(4) Use in hunting, or, subject to section 43510, subsections (2) and (3), of Part 435, as amended, hunting and fishing licensing, MCL 324.43510, possess afield in an area inhabited by wild birds and animals within the "shotgun, handgun, black-powder firearms only area" from November 15 to November 30, or use to take a deer during any firearm deer season in the "shotgun, handgun, black-powder firearms only area," a firearm other than:
(a) A shotgun with a smooth or rifled barrel.
(b) A .35 caliber or larger pistol capable of holding no more than nine shells at one time in the barrel and magazine combined and loaded with straight-walled cartridges.
(c) A muzzle-loading rifle or black-powder pistol loaded with black-powder or a commercially manufactured black-powder substitute.
(5) Injure, destroy, or rob the eggs of birds protected by the laws of this state or this order, or molest, harass, or annoy those birds upon their nests.
(6) Possess or use an apparatus known as a silencer on a gun while hunting in this state.
(7) Make use of a sink box or battery as these devices are defined by the United States fish and wildlife service.
(8) Set afire or assist in setting afire a marshland or other lands for the purpose of driving out wild birds or wild animals, or take or attempt to take a wild bird or wild animal so driven out of a marshland or other land.