Thread: CCW Meeting Aug. 5

Post imported post

I know this is an OC board, but a televised life conference on the CCW process has been mentioned. The meeting is live in Las Vegas. For those of us here in northern Nevada the meeting is Aug. 5, 1:30 p.m. and is tentatively scheduled for room 4100 in the legislative building in Carson City. The meeting is listed under a 'Homeland Security' label, for some strange reason! I hope to see some of you there.

Post imported post

Thanks for the heads-up! Do you by any chance have a link to more information on this? I'll try to make it.

Post imported post

Rattlehead wrote:
    Thanks for the heads-up! Do you by any chance have a link to more information on this? I'll try to make it.
    Varminter 22 has about the most info. of anyone. It's a meeting to hear the concerns of the public about the CCW process. We need to push for a standard app.; we need to get all of the sheriffs asking for the same info.; we need to have some sort of appeal or resolution process for those apps. that go over 120 days--etc. The meeting is being piped in live from Las Vegas, the location of which I don't know.

Post imported post

The forum date has been changed to September 10, 2008. Time 1:30 p.m.

Carson City location: Nevada Assembly bldg; exact room unknown right now; perhaps it will be room 4100.But it won't be hard to find - walk in the Assembly front door and ask at the desk.

Post imported post

varminter22 wrote:
    The forum date has been changed to September 10, 2008. Time 1:30 p.m.

Carson City location: Nevada Assembly bldg; exact room unknown right now; perhaps it will be room 4100.But it won't be hard to find - walk in the Assembly front door and ask at the desk.

Thanks! Keep us updated on any changes. Now, I wonder what conference Homeland Security has going next week? :?