• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good OC experience at Wal Mart

Vandal

imported post

Today I had to make a trip to my local third world country/ Wal Mart on Overland. I was out to get my car washed at the Philips 66/ car wash on Overand just west of Cole Rd and OCd there with no issues, strange looks or anything of the sort. From there I went over to Wal Mart for some ammo and some shampoo and hair gel expecting the worst from the stories I have read on here and much to my surprise nothing happened. The guy at the gun counter and I talked about my XD for a little bit but that was all. I was in the store for about 15 minutes all told.

Hiredgun30

imported post

the phillips 66 company attempted to get some anti gun leglislation passed in oklahoma a few years back.. since then , havent spent a dime there.

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

no one has truly OCed until they have OCed at their local Wal Mart store. OCing at Wal Mart is like passing over, or making you a true OCer. you never know what you will face in your local Wal Mart store.:D

imported post

Alwayspacking wrote:
no one has truly OCed until they have OCed at their local Wal Mart store. OCing at Wal Mart is like passing over, or making you a true OCer. you never know what you will face in your local Wal Mart store.:D

It's more like a Rite of Passage to survive an OC encounter at Walmart.

Saint

imported post

I think Wal Mart has finally gotten the picture though. In the past week I have OCed into 2 different Wal Marts (once by myself, once with Knaight) and have had no problems. No one has approached or questioned me at all.

Hiredgun30

imported post

I am taking my wife to ketchum/sun valley area in 2 weeks.
While shes doing the day spa thing, I have 3 hours to OC around ketchum.
I plan on going into Bruce willis bar and having a tall One .
Root beer that is.....

To me OC ing in the Idaho Liberal stronghold is my spiritual journey..

i am gonna take my recorder to have an audio diary of the liberal stronghold.

i have a TMZ shirt that i plan on wearing..LOL>>