• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missouri candidate for Gov on 2a

DEROS72

imported post

Second Amendment Rights
Sarah Steelman is a long time champion for gun owners and enthusiasts in Missouri. She believes the right to bear arms is an individual right, and that it is just as important as the other amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

In 2003, Sarah Steelman was proud to override Gov. Bob Holden’s veto of our state’s conceal and carry law in the Missouri Senate. That same year, Sarah Steelman also voted to override the Governor’s veto of a bill to prevent frivolous lawsuits against gun manufacturers that were being used to try to put the gun manufacturing industry out of business.

As Governor, Sarah Steelman will continue to defend the right of Missourians to bear arms. In her free time, Sarah enjoys target shooting at the Bass Pro range. To celebrate her son Michael’s 13th birthday, Sarah recently purchased a rifle for him at Ammo Alley in Hartsburg, Missouri.

I just saw this lady on Glen Beck .Who displayed a photo of her giveing her son a new rifle for his b-day.To ire of dems in the state.....check out her web site this is the kind of person we could use for Gov.Also glen Beck was talking about the facious Seattle regime and thier tax on plastic bags and the Cities continued medaling in our lives...(he is from Seattle)Sarah Steelman for Governor