Thread: Fantasy Football!!

Mountlake Terrace, ,

Post imported post

Okay, football season is fast approaching which means Fantasy Football!!!

I have a league that I have been doing for several years...friends and family and such. We use a pretty powerful software package unlike the free ones through Yahoo and ESPN and such....much better actually!! Info on it can be found HERE

I pay for the software every year and we do not charge a fee for playing and there is no prize except for bragging rights for a whole year LOL.

This year, we have two teams avaliable out of our 12 team league. Anyone interested in taking a team?

We will be doing a 100% draft so no one will be taking over a team that was left over.

Our draft will be a live draft (we have a draft party) but with the software you don't actually have to attend and can pre pick or have the system do it for you based on what you want.

Thought I would extend an invite to any of youOC types who wanted in.

Let me know!

MOUNT VERNON, Washington, USA

Post imported post

Sorry never could get into football and etc. Played in high school till I was a junior than decided it interfered with hunting season.

If I can't use my rifle,shotgun,or hand gun than of no interest to me. But good luck.

SEATAC, Washington, USA

Post imported post

I should put you in touch with my son in law.He is a fantasy football guru.He also has season Seahawk tickets making him my new best friend.