• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch in Bangor?

Deuce1911

imported post

id love to try. i live in York however so it would have to be a definite time and date for me. gotta make the drive ya know.

Maineiac

imported post

Sweet, 1 person interested, any other takers? :D thinking we should get at least like 6 people to say they'll come before we decide to set a date, what do you think? more people than that?

Gabriel

imported post

Shoot gents I'd love to practice my rights but I'm havin trouble with the right to make a decent livin and gas is oh well I'm not in this boat alone but if I could grab a ride from someone in the Litchfield area I will contribute to fuel. Gabriel

ruger1980

imported post

I live in bangor and i oc just about everywhere i go.A lunch with other open minded second amendment respecting people would be great.Cant wait too here from someone, thans great site.