• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MY EXPERIENCE HERE

brokenarrows

imported post

xRapidDavex wrote:
ainokea wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
gunsfreak4791 wrote:
... I recomend you find another site thats agrees with your every whim and never disagrees
Im not even sure if this dudes problem is the fact that ppl disagree with him. IMO: his issues stem from the fact that he only comments on his OWN statements and doesn't really address how others respond to him, except the negative. Never valid statements or questions.

There is something to be said about someone who can ONLY see their point, and no one else's.

I believe his issue with the site was that someone or a few people threatened him by PM based on some of his posts in the Public Form that someone didn't agree with. Personally, I think that if someone needs to threaten someone base on comments posted on this form it just shows how immature they really are. On the flip side if you are going to let a few "bad apples" quiet your opinions then their threats have worked and you have been silenced.

I am a firm believer in standing up for what you beleive in and to also respect what others believe in even if you do not agree with them at all.

Do you have PROOF that he was threatened in PM's?
do you really want to see the proof?
one or more of your buddies may be ashamed if exposed in public. Really think about it.