• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA members/supporters - bumper stickers/decals available

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

I have a small quantity of these stickers available for free if anyone is interested.

Send me a pm and I'll get it to you.

Jim

nrastickersvk8.png

Sheriff

imported post

Do you have any of the old "If must drink and drive, Drink Pepsi!" bumper stickers? I can't find them anywhere nowadays.

I want to cross out Pepsi with a black magic marker and put a Budweiser decal under it! :lol:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Sheriff wrote:
Do you have any of the old "If must drink and drive, Drink Pepsi!" bumper stickers? I can't find them anywhere nowadays.

I want to cross out Pepsi with a black magic marker and put a Budweiser decal under it! :lol:

Sorry Sheriff, I dont.

The NRA just sent me a bunch of new advertising materials that included these stickers so I wanted to offer them to the gang here. If I spot one of those stickers anywhere, I'll grab one for you.

Glock27Bill

imported post

On a slightly hijack note, I have a VCDL Guns Save Lives bumper sticker on the front and the back of my truck.

The one on the back is on the upper left hand side of the tailgate so anyone in traffic behind me has something to read.

While driving home today, a woman pulled next to me, rolled down her window, and yelled "Nice bumpr sticker" while giving me a thumbs up.

I looked for any NRA/VCDL stickers on her vihicle as she drove by but saw none, I assume that she was genuine, since I got a thumb and not the finger.