• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New gun!!!!!

jarhead1911A

imported post

So today i was crusing marys guns and a army guy came in with a 357 revolver and wanted to trade it in. Granted Dan didnt want it so i baught it from him at a steel i cant wait to shoot it......

Bear 45/70

imported post

Very nice. Welcome to the wheelgun world.
icon_thumright-1.gif

jarhead1911A

imported post

ya now all i need is a left handed holster for it......... Might OC that for awhile

Bear 45/70

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
ya now all i need is a left handed holster for it......... Might OC that for awhile

My wife has cost me a fortune in lefthanded guns and accessories. As of late the industry seems to be recognizing that there lefties out there, though. Hell, Charter Arms is actually making a true lefthanded revolver.

http://www.charterfirearms.com/products/Charter_Southpaw_93820.html

DEROS72

imported post

Nice wheelgun jarhead.

Going shooting tomorrow at Campion Arms in kent about noon or so if anyone feels like shootin up some paper targets......

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Nice gun Marc! Now we need to go shooting. Of course mine is shinier than yours:p Glad you finally got that long barrel .357 you've been wanting.

just_a_car

imported post

A wheelgun is definitely on my "Top 3" list of firearms to purchase in the future (as I don't have one):

1. Benelli M3 Super 90 - tied with - Mossberg 590A1 (with bayonet lug)
2. S&W 629 .44Mag w/ 6" barrel
3. Marlin 1895 .45-70 guide gun - tied with - AK Pistol in .223Rem