Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o,c bonfire

Post imported post

:what:thinking about doing a bonfire next saterday all is invited just let me know if you are interested and i will p.m you the address.may have some dogs and smores.fire will be around 9 30.:celebrate

Post imported post

Sounds great. Hit me with a pm please.

Post imported post

Hit me up too that sounds like a lot of fun let me know if theres anything you want me to bring. Would it be ok to bring another like minded person with me?

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    :what:thinking about doing a bonfire next saterday all is invited just let me know if you are interested and i will p.m you the address.may have some dogs and smores.fire will be around 9 30.:celebrate
    From my front porch, I will know when to stop by when I see the flames, smoke and the smell of weenies in the air. Send me a PM.

Let us know what to bring.

Post imported post

up date i did not but the date like i should of.the bonfire will be august 9 2008.all is invited includeing your partner.should be fun .

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    up date i did not but the date like i should of.the bonfire will be august 9 2008.all is invited includeing your partner.should be fun .
    Ruger, I got your PM and I'll be there Saturday, around 9:30pm. Other than our own chairs, let us konw what to bring: weenies, burgers, etc. :celebrate

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I got a b-day party that day/evening

Have fun guys!

Post imported post

Man I wish I could go. Theres nothing better than a group of friends getting together around a fire. Kudos for the great idea. That's gonna be super nice.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:

Have fun guys!
    My birthday is the 9th. Will be doing the talk show with Jerry that day in Flint.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm going to try to come if you don't mind having me. If I do, I'll most likely have the woman with me. You haven't specifically said, but I'm assuming this is an OC event?

Post imported post

wellllll i guess it is a o.c event slash just to have fun.but yes come armed if you wish and i wish people would.does any think we should back it up to 800 o clock.i dont want anyone to miss out because of it being to late.also bring your wives or girl freind or husbands or boy freinds.come relaxe and o.c and have fun:celebrate

john

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    wellllll i guess it is a o.c event slash just to have fun.but yes come armed if you wish and i wish people would.does any think we should back it up to 800 o clock.i dont want anyone to miss out because of it being to late.also bring your wives or girl freind or husbands or boy freinds.come relaxe and o.c and have fun:celebrate

john
    Either time is fine with me. 8pm might give us a bit of daylight to hang out and just.. well, whatever we decide to do... but either time will be great.

It's your house,it's up to you. I just appreciate that you're doing this and inviting us all to your home.

Post imported post

has everyone got the p.m who has asked for one.?

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    I did. Thanks!

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    I did,thank you. No guarantee i will attend trying to get out of another obligation. Will let you know by Weds/Thurs before the bon fire

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    dougwg wrote:

Have fun guys!
    My birthday is the 9th. Will be doing the talk show with Jerry that day in Flint.
    happy birthday venator

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    dougwg wrote:

Have fun guys!
    happy birthday venator
    X2 here. Happy Bday!

Wish I could make the Bonfire. Maybe next time.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Post imported post

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll be 51, hard to believe a third of my life is over.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll be 51, hard to believe a third of my life is over.

I wishI could live to 153 years old!

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Post imported post

Tucker6900 wrote:
    Venator wrote:

I wishI could live to 153 years old!
    Glad you got the joke, many people don't.

Post imported post

if every one brings their own drinks and cups i will cover the hottie dogs and smores.we will get started at 800 .i have horse shoes we can play.we could do a jalapenoeating contest i have a garden with some in it.my wife would like to know if any of your wive o.c?

Post imported post

ruger45 wrote:
    if every one brings their own drinks and cups i will cover the hottie dogs and smores.we will get started at 800 .i have horse shoes we can play.we could do a jalapenoeating contest i have a garden with some in it.my wife would like to know if any of your wive o.c?
    I cant even convince my wife to go shooting with me, or even hold the gun unloaded.

Post imported post

Tucker6900 wrote:
    ruger45 wrote:
    I cant even convince my wife to go shooting with me, or even hold the gun unloaded.
    Heh, I know how that is. I got lucky with my current girlfriend though. She doesn't OC... yet.. but she CC's when I remind her to. I don't think it's that she forgets, she just doesn't think she needs to.

Post imported post

Tucker6900 wrote:
    ruger45 wrote:
    SNIP: I cant even convince my wife to go shooting with me
    Sometimes that can be a GOOD thing lol. Every time the wife goes with me it costs me triple. Targets, ammo, extended range time, and of course dinner out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast