• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

o,c bonfire

ruger45

imported post

:what:thinking about doing a bonfire next saterday all is invited just let me know if you are interested and i will p.m you the address.may have some dogs and smores.fire will be around 9 30.:celebrate:dude::D

adam40cal

imported post

Hit me up too that sounds like a lot of fun :) let me know if theres anything you want me to bring. Would it be ok to bring another like minded person with me?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

ruger45 wrote:
:what:thinking about doing a bonfire next saterday all is invited just let me know if you are interested and i will p.m you the address.may have some dogs and smores.fire will be around 9 30.:celebrate:dude::D

From my front porch, I will know when to stop by when I see the flames, smoke and the smell of weenies in the air. Send me a PM. :)

Let us know what to bring.

ruger45

imported post

up date i did not but the date like i should of.the bonfire will be august 9 2008.all is invited includeing your partner.should be fun .

SpringerXDacp

imported post

ruger45 wrote:
up date i did not but the date like i should of.the bonfire will be august 9 2008.all is invited includeing your partner.should be fun .
Ruger, I got your PM and I'll be there Saturday, around 9:30pm. Other than our own chairs, let us konw what to bring: weenies, burgers, etc. :celebrate

Michigander

imported post

Man I wish I could go. Theres nothing better than a group of friends getting together around a fire. Kudos for the great idea. That's gonna be super nice.

ruger45

imported post

wellllll i guess it is a o.c event slash just to have fun.but yes come armed if you wish and i wish people would.does any think we should back it up to 800 o clock.i dont want anyone to miss out because of it being to late.also bring your wives or girl freind or husbands or boy freinds.come relaxe and o.c and have fun:celebrate

john

SQLtables

imported post

ruger45 wrote:
wellllll i guess it is a o.c event slash just to have fun.but yes come armed if you wish and i wish people would.does any think we should back it up to 800 o clock.i dont want anyone to miss out because of it being to late.also bring your wives or girl freind or husbands or boy freinds.come relaxe and o.c and have fun:celebrate

john

Either time is fine with me. 8pm might give us a bit of daylight to hang out and just.. well, whatever we decide to do... but either time will be great.

It's your house,it's up to you. I just appreciate that you're doing this and inviting us all to your home. :)