• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pocket References

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

There is a phone list. PM ScottyT, I believe he created it.

Don't forget the voice recorder. That could be the most valuable item you carry.

Utah_Patriot

imported post

good Idea once it is finished it would be a valuable tool to carry please let me know what I can do to move this along excited maybe we could ad U.C.A the booklet Highway patrol puts out as a cheat code for their officers excited to see this come along don't let it die

thx997303

imported post

Mitch Vilos needs to make a pocket version of UGL3rd, and a holster for it.:D

I'd buy it, then do dry fire practice:p

thx997303

imported post

That belongs in the Lehi PD thread, AKA THX Vs. The Cows.

Geez, trying to take this thread off track too:p