• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idaho Citizens Self-Defense League

IndianaBoy79

imported post

I'd like to announce the formation of the ICSDL. Board members met yesterday and we are off to a good start!

It is the purpose of the ICSDL to defend and advance citizens rights in Idaho, especially the rights to self-defense and bearing arms. We seek to mobilize the voting base for political action on a local level and foster better relationships between citizens, businesses, local officials, law enforcement, and other members of the general public.

The main page will be ready soon with helpful information about firearm laws in our state, current events, and other resources.

Keep tuned....

Saint

imported post

We are off to a great start and the website is looking good so far. We will keep everyone updated as this organization takes off.

Saint
Director of Media Relations

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

best of luck. there is no greater political power than grass roots efforts.

try not to get burned out and make sure there is some kind of plan for when the founders get tired of the effort so there are people in place to seamlessly take over.