• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pastabilities - Taylorsville

DKing

imported post

class="forumText"Well, I went out to creekside range with two of my friends for their steel challenge match. It was hot, and I mean hot. I wore a loose white dress shirt tucked in and a pair of loose khakis pants. My friends were both is shorts and T-shirts. I normally carry concealed but on a dusty range i wasn't wearing a jacket and the cover shirt idea would have to be discarded for time consideration while shooting. I had to have a long sleeve shirt on to keep from burning.

Anyway we went to Pastabilities after the match and I was still open carrying my new Jericho and two mags. It's a fantastic pizza place within a mile of the range. I didn't have a cover shirt and so just went for it.

Well there was a "man with a gun" call. Three deputies showed up and my friend James was dragged out of the restaurant by the hair on the top of his head. My other friend John kept asking, "How can I afford to hire a lawyer" and it was a disaster!

No, not really. The staff was nice, no one said a word and we had a great time. Total non-event. :D If you're looking for a great pizza place in Taylorsville go to pastabilities, Joe the owner of Creekside range can tell you how to get there!

There was a problem withthe site the day I tried to post ithis...