• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great day in Puyallup

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
It was sure good to have you there Jermain(I hope I get thet right)Your family is great and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys at future events.I think we all made a little dent in trying to protect our rights to protect ourselves.Your presence was very welcome. I get down to your area from time to time we'll get together for coffee or something.........
Hey thanks, it was really good talking to you today. I wish I could have talked more with you so we will have to have a cup of joe with you some time. You don't have to come way down here, I'll visit you in your area, I don't mind, I know you are not of a car at the time. Yeah my wife loved the meeting and my son did not mind himself, but he had no choice in the matter:lol:

DEROS72

imported post

I agree Bear.It goes along way for public acceptance when folks observe and talk with a gal thats carrying.Especially the ones with kids and see there are moms out there that have no problem with protecting their kids.And in some respects it's the gals that need a firearm for personal protection the most.

DEROS72

imported post

Alwayspacking wrote:
DEROS72 wrote:
It was sure good to have you there Jermain(I hope I get thet right)Your family is great and I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys at future events.I think we all made a little dent in trying to protect our rights to protect ourselves.Your presence was very welcome. I get down to your area from time to time we'll get together for coffee or something.........
Hey thanks, it was really good talking to you today. I wish I could have talked more with you so we will have to have a cup of joe with you some time. You don't have to come way down here, I'll visit you in your area, I don't mind, I know you are not of a car at the time. Yeah my wife loved the meeting and my son did not mind himself, but he had no choice in the matter:lol:
That would be great let me know when you might be up in the area sometime .I am pretty flexible.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I had a great time meeting some of the new folks. I think today went extremely well. When Jarhead, my son and I arrived the Farmers market was in full swing and the park was full of folks enjoying themselves. I notice a few wide eyed gawkers and one person I am sure had 911 on the cell but nothing ever came of it. It looks like a few pamphlets were passed out as well. We did have one visit that i know of by PPD. They made the rounds in the parking lot, pulled up to each other for a bit, then left.

I have the 10 pics I took in a zip file (2.1mb) for all to enjoy.
http://download.rbn.com/rbn/bill/download/ocdo/ocdo-puyallup-080308.zip

Gene Beasley

imported post

Really enjoyed myself. It is really nice to have some people now to the point where I can picture them while reading their post. Nice to have met all of the rest of you; it's great to see the influx of new members.

Bear, I completely agree with you one the wife/gf. Especially if carrying, but even if just there to show support. Wife was planning on attending (really not interested, but I believe the barrier has been breached). I have the 31 Aug off and I should be there, hopefully with my awesome-cook of a wife.

OCDO002.jpg

This is basically the same shot, but swapped me out for M1gunr.

Also, if you are in north Pierce of south King and want some real nice, reasonably priced, printed-by-a-printer on glossy stock pamphlets; I have the box of them for the time being. I will go out of my way to see that anyone that wants them gets them, gas prices be damned. $5/100, cash or check. They're not folded, it took me about 45 minutes to fold 100 and I wasn't really working at it. PM me and we'll work out the details.

compmanio365

imported post

Had a great time guys, it was a nice little outing, and I can't remember who brought the chicken, but you saved the day! Had a little food, a little fun, educated a few people, and PPD showed up, and then promptly drove off without any contact.......couldn't have turned out better I think......

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

:what:OH MY GOD, THERE IS A BLACK GUY WITH A GUNEVERYBODY RUN!!:what:

Oh what.... that's just me :DLOL I need to learn how to smile some. I think i look so mean, but I am a really nice guy, If you don't believe me just ask me and I'll tell you I am.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Gunshow, Yeah, I know, I am a wheel gun person flame away, but I picked up a Sig 245, with 4 mags
I've owned one of those. GREAT gun. It's about the size of a Colt Officer's Model, but without rolling the dice on what hollowpoints it'll feed. The Sig feeds them ALL. Great choice!

Trigger Dr

imported post

And in the picture, there you are, all o0fv you, right under the "NO LOITERING" sign:D:D:D:D:celebrate