Thread: another noob

Post imported post

howdy fokes =P im new here my dad got this website from a friend from work and were perty impressed im only 20 years old.. so have to wait one more year >.> before i can leagly owen a pistol >.> But soon as i can ill defanatly have to get one... Hell ive all ready got some stuff for the glock i want to get haha... can anyone say 33 round clips? but anyways figured id post and tell yah you defanatly have my support and im sure ill be pokeing around my new favorit site on the internet (holy crap i just noticed the lack of spell check... im dooomed! ...ah excuse my poor typeing skills i hope... also i tend to type way too much .. oh right.. were was i.. yes yes.. i live in belleville michigan

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Kenshinx2 wrote:
    howdy fokes =P im new here my dad got this website from a friend from work and were perty impressed im only 20 years old.. so have to wait one more year >.> before i can leagly owen a pistol >.> But soon as i can ill defanatly have to get one... Hell ive all ready got some stuff for the glock i want to get haha... can anyone say 33 round clips? but anyways figured id post and tell yah you defanatly have my support and im sure ill be pokeing around my new favorit site on the internet (holy crap i just noticed the lack of spell check... im dooomed! ...ah excuse my poor typeing skills i hope... also i tend to type way too much .. oh right.. were was i.. yes yes.. i live in belleville michigan
    You can buy a pistol from a private person or get one as a gift once you are 18. You have to be 21 to buy from a FFL dealer.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO. I would like to suggest that you start your journey here http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/13328.html and absorb all the knowledge it contains.

Then go here http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/13510.html and come on out to the picnic. You do NOT have to carry for the picnic, but LAWFUL open carry is encouraged.